Saturday, May 17, 2008

Singing In The Rain!


I hate the rain, I hate it so damn much! Now I know this sounds like I am pointing out the obvious but really rain is awful. Living in the UK gives me an extra reason to hate the rain because it rains all year round here. Today for example it started to rain even though the last three days it has been excellent weather, and today was the day that I arranged a BBQ instead of the cinema. We could have the best sunny weather for say 11 days and it will start raining on the 12th day. We have a phrase in Britain, one that every person here understands in an sort of evolutionary trait. Now not everyone uses it and people may hate the phrase being used (I know I do) but everyone in the UK understands it and knows it is true:


'We are going to pay for this weather'


A rained on Towser, paying for the good weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home