Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exams AAUGH!

For some reason I feel some what compelled to write a post for this blog even though it has been over a year since I last posted, and months before that when I actually updated frequently. My current status as a student means one thing at this time of year; EXAMS. My exams this year determine whether I continue with university into honours or not. This therefor means that I am feeling the pressure slightly more than usual!! Over the last few weeks I have been feeling slightly worried about the prospect of sitting these exams at one point believing that I was some sort of lost cause and should just give up. Luckily I kept up the work and every thing seemed to fall into place and I am now slightly more confident.

Unfortunately sitting here on the eve of my most important exam I am starting to feel like Charlie Brown. Let me explain; Charlie when playing with his football is at first weary of Lucy holding the ball (Me worrying about the exams), but she convinces him that she won't take the ball away (Me studying), then Charlie running towards the ball is confident (me this week feeling confident) but every time Lucy takes the ball away.

Lets hope Lucy is kind to me tomorrow.

Towser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home