Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

It has been a very long time since I last posted on this here Blog and I apologise for that, not that any one has been missing it as no one actually reads this thing. It has been so long since my last post that there is to much change to tell you about, not change in the life changing sense just change in the nerd material sense. I will however tell you of some of the highlights of the last few months.

Not Just Buffy, Buffytastic

Well my Buffy collection has grown extremely large extremely quickly, Christmas has passed since I last wrote. The biggest change has been the huge amount of buffy action figures I have acquired. The highlights include:
The Library Playset.

I love this, I haven't been able to buy a playset since I was a kid, playsets were the best thing about action figures. I loved all of my Disney figures, particularly the Lion King and Aladdin toys because they came with pride rock and the magic cave. The play set is just fantastic it gives me a place to set up all my figures and really completes my display area.

My favorite figure that I acquired was the Judgement Lorne figure, the later figures seem to be the better particularly Season Five Angel, You're Welcome Cordelia and Vampire Xander.

Other characters that I got are:

Darla
Willow
Spike
Tara
Anya
Conan O'Brien

Living in the UK I wasn't aware of Conan O'Brien until recently, and now that I have found that Late Night with Conan O'Brien is show here as well I have become obsessed. I watch a every opportunity and I have imported some of the merchandise from NBC.com:

Holy Statues, Batman

As a gift this Christmas I received one of the coolest statues ever created by DC Direct; the Batman and Robin 1960's statue set. I can't tell you how much I love these two they are just brilliant.



Still to come in later posts, South Park, JSA, TMNT, DC Minimates, Star Trek.
Towser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home