Monday, February 06, 2006

Has TV Lost The Plot?

Lets face it most TV is shit. A schedule over populated by reality TV, repeats and self help shows makes for a unhappy Towser. In fact it has now got so bad that I no longer just sit and shove on the TV I only watch specific shows and so my viewing week looks something like this:

Monday - Smallville --> Cant get enough of this; The OC with super powers. The only decently written Superman stories around bar All Star Superman (I love Grant Morrison).

Tuesday -The OC --> Now in its third season not as great as the first two but still ok.

Wednesday - Desperate Housewives --> Relationships, Sex and Murder, Oh My.

Thursday - ER --> Love it been watching it for years and I will be as long as it is made, House --> Great if it weren't for Hugh Lawrie's American accent (tour British damn it)

Friday - The only night I do a bit of channel hopping.

Saturday - Go out

Sunday - Soon to be 24 --> Just finished watching series 4 looking forward to series 5.

Only watching an hour of TV a night leaves a lot of room for every thing else - reading books, magazines or comics, listening to music, the radio or podcasts and of course my favorite doing homework.

All I can say is thank you schedulers you have put me off TV so much that I have actually started to enjoy other aspects of life.

Towser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home