Friday, January 27, 2006

Look in the sky, is it a bird, is it a plane, oh fuck it's Superman.

Somthing suprised me this week, I realy enjoyed the Burns supper which I attended on Thursaday. The reason i attended was because a friend was doing the Imortal Memory, a toast to Robbie Burns, and I knew his speach would be absolutly fantastic and i wasnt proved wrong it was funnier than any expectations a I had. Well the rest of the night was also brilliant the toasts to the lassies and the reply were slightly in-jokey but still funny and a performance of Tam O'Shanter was worth watching. Also the food wasnt bad.

"My name is Flinaly and ia am a waasted person...
Alasdfair is xso bloody drunk its not dunny
Burns was good asnd soe wwas youre ma

Towser and some help fromn aldug"

The above message was written by a friend of mine aldug as you can see we were both pretty drunk.

Towser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home