Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Third Times A Charm

Well here we are again, I once again dawn the mask of Towser and create another blog. I have had two blogs previously one on opendiary.com and another on xanga.com.

My opendiary.com blog started off as a joke, a blog that mimicked all other blogs. I started with posts such as "This song means so much to me - The Mickey Mouse Club Song". I then started to take it a tad more seriously and didn't slag off the blogs; I instead started to post slightly surreal entries that had nothing to do with my life. For example entire sections of the Godfather script or weird one-liners. I got strangely addicted to this and posted every day sometimes more. It all ended when I realised I had gone to far and had posted on Christmas Eve that was enough of a dose of reality to stop me. This was a couple of years ago now and so it has been deleted from opendiary.com.

My other blog on xanga.com was a more short-lived blog only a few posts and then I was out. The problem here was I actually tried to do it seriously and about my life. Nothing ever came to me and so it fell by the way side.

Towser is being resurrected however, I still have not decided what to write about though expect a number of topics from films to rants about life and from comics to the outright bizarre. I will post whenever I feel like it but Friday night will probably be my big weekly post. God knows who I am writing to it is not as if any one will read this damn thing.

Towser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home