Sunday, February 05, 2006

Scrooge McDuck


Ever since I was a kid watching Ducktails on a Saturday morning there has been one character that stood out one character who interested me the most, Scrooge McDuck. There was something about him that I just loved; perhaps it was his love for money, the fact that he is Scottish or maybe just because he could swim in money. What ever the reason he remains one of my favorite characters from my childhood and certainly my favorite Disney character.

Created by Carl Barks. For use in his superb Disney comic books, in 1947. Scrooge has since become a classic Disney character. IGN's fantastic section for the nerdy like me, Comics in Context written by Peter Sanderson has a great article about Carl Barks comics in Comics in Context #114: Christmas with Carl Barks found here also go to this page for another Comics in Context in which Scrooge features

Scrooge's Wiki entry can be found here.

Towser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home