Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Characters of Towser's Past: Timon and Pumba

I must first apologies for I originally said COTP was going to be a weekly item but I want to get it out of the way so this will be daily for the next undisclosed amount of time. Also today's COTP was to be on The Scooby Gang but I decided to do something more interesting with my Buffy fandom look out for The Scooby Gang - Volume One coming soon.

Name: Timon and Pumba

Features In: The Lion King

About: Timon, a meerkat, lives with Pumba, a warthog, and together they make the best comedy double act after Laurel and Hardy. Timon and Pumba are both relaxed and love life and they live by the motto: Hakuna Matata.

Why He Appeals To Me: When I was a kid I went to see the Lion King at the cinema as many times as my mother would let me and then when the video came out I watched it so many times it actually broke and Timon and Pumba were the reason I loved it so much. My favorite Timon moment; when Timon dress' in drag and does the hoola. My favorite Pumba moment; "They call me Mr Pig!!". I still love the Lion King to this day because of these two.

Towser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home