Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Chronicles of Archer

Another trip down memory lane today for myself and any one who reads this blog, unless you don't know me personally. A few years ago a group of my friends and I had vision of the ultimate action hero. Out of the god like video games playing of a friend of mine Archer was born. In this section I am hoping to retell some of the classic stories and also expand the universe in to new areas. I hope to get some help from Hippopotaman (Forgive me I have yet to ask for your assistance) and the others who came up with the characters. May I also point out none of the material here may be used with out the permission of myself (email - finlay.niven@gmail.com) The ledged goes as follows:

Back in BF1942:DC a player of ultimate skill was seen, or more accurately not seen, to be firing stinger missiles so fast that it indeed looked like he was an:

ARCHER

Little was known about Archer at that time no one had ever experienced him before that point. Who was he? Was he human? Was he machine? Was he real? We have uncovered some of the truth but we have still only scraped the surface of the untold legends of Archer.

These legends will be told here in

A Very Excited Towser

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippopotaman said...

The stories of Archer really do need to be catalogued, lest they disappear as myth into time. I shall go down into the archives and see if I can find any salient manuscripts.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home