Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Many Characters of Sonc Week: Day Five

If you have not already guessed I am not entiarly convinced with the character design of the Sonic characters. I don't want to give the wrong impression however, I thourgholy enjoy Sonic games specifically the 2D versions from the megadirve that I played as a kid. I am more of a Nintendo fan than Sega and so I thought I would devote todays post to the repetitve character design of some Nintendo characters although none of them are as bad as the Sonic characters.



Ok first off there is Waluigi, I mean Luigi is just a Mario clone in design terms but just because Wario is popular dosn't mean that this was agood idea.


Right now we have Lanky from Donkey Kong 64 (Great Game), let's just hope he dosn't appear in any other games purely due to his looks.


Nothing wrong with Gruntilda but she is an ugly fucker isnt she.

More Nintendo stuff to come, all good I promise, although I will be taking a video games hiatus for a while.

Towser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home