Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Many Characters of Sonic Week


The Many Characters of Sonic Week was an idea spawned from the blog of a friend of mine Hippopotaman (Hippopotaman's Hippopotablog can be found here), recently Hippopotaman ran a section entitled Androgynous Female Video Games Characters Week which was very funny. During this week Amy Rose from the Sonic the Hedgehog series featured on day 4, which got me thinking, how many ridiculously lazy Sonic characters are there well it would appear one hell of a lot. So for the next seven days I shall be running The Many Characters of Sonic Week. Considering this blog is supposed to be about all aspects of my nerdom this should be quite a good way of introducing video games in to the mix but please you must visit the Hippopotablog for this to be a tribute rather than plagiarism.

Towser

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippopotaman said...

I swear to God I will sue your ass Towser. I will sue your ass into the ground.

Anyway, thanks very much for the mention; we nerds have got to stick together. And you're right, beyond Sonic, Knuckles and Tails, Sonic characters are just dreadful. I mean for the love of all that is Holy, Big the Cat...

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home